Data Logging – Cold Chain Management
Cold Chain Management is a high priority for PivotWest.
PivotWest offers the use of a FREE calibrated Data Logger to ensure that the temperature of your vaccine fridge is between 2 – 8 degrees as per the NVS Guidelines.
Why use a Data Logger?
- The guidelines recommend testing to establish accurate refrigerator temperature
- Data loggers at PivotWest are calibrated and therefore an accurate piece of equipment
- Min/Max thermometers are important but self audits should be established into workplace procedures and policies to check their accuracy
- Domestic refrigerators can often be overloaded with vaccines, are you sure that the refrigerator is working effectively?
- On completion of testing the practice will be supplied a graph showing the temperature log at 15 minute intervals
- Data logger graphs are an excellent resource for accreditation
- Vaccines are expensive and can be in short supply, it is the practice’s professional responsibility to ensure they are good quality and effective
- Having your refrigerator checked professionally can give you peace of mind
- This service is FREE
Do not wait until you think you have a problem contact PivotWest now and request a visit.
To request a visit fill in this simple form
or call Sandra Capito on 03 9689 4566.